It seems that the Backing Fracking bandwagon is running out of steam in spite of the massive PR effort from the government and the fracking companies. DECC’s public attitude tracker has now reached Wave 17. Results from polling in March show that more people were opposed (31%) to fracking than...
- Ken Wilkinson - prominent pro-fracking activist and industry supporter (Yes we know , he doesn't know what "prolific" means does he?)
No visit to PNR from Mark Menzies MP for
Take the advice of Greg Clark, ex-Secretary of State for the Department for Communities and Local Government
"Those who are prepared to organise to be more effective and more efficient should be able to reap substantially the rewards of that boldness ...
Take power now. Don’t let yourself, any longer, be ruled by someone else"
Be a flea
Japanese Proverb quoted by Jessica Ernst
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 14 - "There is no risk to our water"
- Myth 11 – Fracking has been done in the UK for decades
- How many jobs might fracking bring to the UK?
- Myth 8 – Fracking water usage is minimal
- How Cuadrilla try to distort the dialogue (but don't quite get away with it)
- A hilarious lesson in why you should pick your advocates carefully
- Conclusions and Recommendations of the Environmental Audit Comittee
- So who exactly is Backing Fracking - unmasking the astro-turfers
Drill or Drop
Fracking here’s a bad idea!
"What you have to be able to do when you decide you want to hydraulic fracture is make sure there are no faults in the area. That's really very very important"
Professor Mike Stephenson - Director of Science and Technology - British Geological Survey
Fracking the UK
Fracking the UK Volumes I and II now available free from this site
"Untrustworthy, unbalanced and potentially brain washing." - Amazon Review
Yes the industry hated the first volume that much :-)
Both volumes now available as free downloads from this site Click here to download
Frack Free Lancashire
Preston New Road Action Group
Ribble Estuary Against Fracking
If you would like your group to be added please contact us