Today saw the publication of the BEIS Wave 28 public attitudes survey. The questions on fracking have remained after going missing in Wave 26, and reappearing in Wave 27 and they make grim reading for the fracking companies. Support has nosedived to its lowest level ever – the same 13%...
- Ken Wilkinson - prominent pro-fracking activist and industry supporter (Yes we know , he doesn't know what "prolific" means does he?)
No visit to PNR from Mark Menzies MP for
Take the advice of Greg Clark, ex-Secretary of State for the Department for Communities and Local Government
"Those who are prepared to organise to be more effective and more efficient should be able to reap substantially the rewards of that boldness ...
Take power now. Don’t let yourself, any longer, be ruled by someone else"
Be a flea
Japanese Proverb quoted by Jessica Ernst
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 8 – Fracking water usage is minimal
- So what is a "professional protester"?
- Myth 10 - Fracking Requires No Subsidies So It Is Better Than Renewables
- Myth 11 – Fracking has been done in the UK for decades
- Misinformation Tsar
- The toys, the pram and the minister
- Wave 28? Wave Goodbye!
- Myth 3 – Fracking Fluids Are Harmless
Drill or Drop
Fracking here’s a bad idea!
"What you have to be able to do when you decide you want to hydraulic fracture is make sure there are no faults in the area. That's really very very important"
Professor Mike Stephenson - Director of Science and Technology - British Geological Survey
Fracking the UK
Fracking the UK Volumes I and II now available free from this site
"Untrustworthy, unbalanced and potentially brain washing." - Amazon Review
Yes the industry hated the first volume that much :-)
Both volumes now available as free downloads from this site Click here to download
Frack Free Lancashire
Preston New Road Action Group
Ribble Estuary Against Fracking
If you would like your group to be added please contact us