It seems as though the seismic traffic light system is open to rather more interpretation than one might have imagined from what is touted as being the pinnacle of our gold standard regulations for on-shore fracking. Cuadrilla clearly seem to believe that if a seismic event occurs after injection has...
- Ken Wilkinson - prominent pro-fracking activist and industry supporter (Yes we know , he doesn't know what "prolific" means does he?)
No visit to PNR from Mark Menzies MP for
Take the advice of Greg Clark, ex-Secretary of State for the Department for Communities and Local Government
"Those who are prepared to organise to be more effective and more efficient should be able to reap substantially the rewards of that boldness ...
Take power now. Don’t let yourself, any longer, be ruled by someone else"
Be a flea
Japanese Proverb quoted by Jessica Ernst
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- A letter to Chief Inspector Keith Ogle
- Fracking and its Impact on the Fylde
- Myth 8 – Fracking water usage is minimal
- Shale Gas Take Away Anyone?
- A game of two pitches
- So what is a "professional protester"?
- Money, Money, Money ...
- Myth 1 - Cheaper Energy
- So who takes Cuadrilla's money and why do they think they can buy a social licence to operate?
Drill or Drop
Fracking here’s a bad idea!
"What you have to be able to do when you decide you want to hydraulic fracture is make sure there are no faults in the area. That's really very very important"
Professor Mike Stephenson - Director of Science and Technology - British Geological Survey
Fracking the UK
Fracking the UK Volumes I and II now available free from this site
"Untrustworthy, unbalanced and potentially brain washing." - Amazon Review
Yes the industry hated the first volume that much :-)
Both volumes now available as free downloads from this site Click here to download
Frack Free Lancashire
Preston New Road Action Group
Ribble Estuary Against Fracking
If you would like your group to be added please contact us