Well it almost passed unnoticed, but George Osborne’s speech in Manchester this week may have profound effects on UK energy policy, fracking and the future of renewables. It seems that DECC has not been running as an autonomous department since the May election, instead it has been under direct control...
- Ken Wilkinson - prominent pro-fracking activist and industry supporter (Yes we know , he doesn't know what "prolific" means does he?)
No visit to PNR from Mark Menzies MP for
Take the advice of Greg Clark, ex-Secretary of State for the Department for Communities and Local Government
"Those who are prepared to organise to be more effective and more efficient should be able to reap substantially the rewards of that boldness ...
Take power now. Don’t let yourself, any longer, be ruled by someone else"
Be a flea
Japanese Proverb quoted by Jessica Ernst
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- Conclusions and Recommendations of the Environmental Audit Comittee
- Fracking and its Impact on the Fylde
- Myth 11 – Fracking has been done in the UK for decades
- The Infrastructure Bill debate
- What is the APPG on Unconventional Oil and Gas actually for?
- There are more questions than answers...
- So what is a "professional protester"?
- Money, Money, Money ...
Drill or Drop
Fracking here’s a bad idea!
"What you have to be able to do when you decide you want to hydraulic fracture is make sure there are no faults in the area. That's really very very important"
Professor Mike Stephenson - Director of Science and Technology - British Geological Survey
Fracking the UK
Fracking the UK Volumes I and II now available free from this site
"Untrustworthy, unbalanced and potentially brain washing." - Amazon Review
Yes the industry hated the first volume that much :-)
Both volumes now available as free downloads from this site Click here to download
Frack Free Lancashire
Preston New Road Action Group
Ribble Estuary Against Fracking
If you would like your group to be added please contact us