Things have not been going swimmingly for Cuadrilla (unless we imagine them splashing around on their soggy well pad perhaps). This is perhaps reflected in the language they use to describe their level of confidence in their ability to extract gas from their operation at Preston New Road. Back in...
- Ken Wilkinson - prominent pro-fracking activist and industry supporter (Yes we know , he doesn't know what "prolific" means does he?)
No visit to PNR from Mark Menzies MP for
Take the advice of Greg Clark, ex-Secretary of State for the Department for Communities and Local Government
"Those who are prepared to organise to be more effective and more efficient should be able to reap substantially the rewards of that boldness ...
Take power now. Don’t let yourself, any longer, be ruled by someone else"
Be a flea
Japanese Proverb quoted by Jessica Ernst
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 10 - Fracking Requires No Subsidies So It Is Better Than Renewables
- Just How Viable Is Fracking As An Industry
- So what is a "professional protester"?
- A Letter From A Local Councillor to Fylde MP, Mark Menzies
- Learn about fracking
- Did you hear the joke about fracking and jobs
- How Cuadrilla try to distort the dialogue (but don't quite get away with it)
- The Descent - A Cautionary Short Story About Fracking
- Conclusions and Recommendations of the Environmental Audit Comittee
Drill or Drop
Fracking here’s a bad idea!
"What you have to be able to do when you decide you want to hydraulic fracture is make sure there are no faults in the area. That's really very very important"
Professor Mike Stephenson - Director of Science and Technology - British Geological Survey
Fracking the UK
Fracking the UK Volumes I and II now available free from this site
"Untrustworthy, unbalanced and potentially brain washing." - Amazon Review
Yes the industry hated the first volume that much :-)
Both volumes now available as free downloads from this site Click here to download
Frack Free Lancashire
Preston New Road Action Group
Ribble Estuary Against Fracking
If you would like your group to be added please contact us